shopping online for the
2021 holiday season
December 3, 2021-December 24, 2021
shop for the cause
Frequently asked questions
Reasons to participate as a vendor:
- Your online “booth” can earn you sales or leads 24 hrs/day between December 3, 2021- December 24, 2021.
- Very affordable advertising costs
- You don’t have to be present, so you can sell without ever changing your pajamas.
- Sales from your site can still happen regardless of inclement weather.
- Your ad is being promoted by a nonprofit for a charitable cause! Our supporters love supporting businesses that support us.
- Your great customer service can earn you faithful, return customers
- Your registration fee and any additional donation you make, supports victims, survivors and children of those affected by domestic violence.
- Earn money from sales without having to be out in crowds during the pandemic!
- Help customers find you and purchase for their holiday shopping online.
- Complete your registration form
- Pay the registration fee or upgrade online
- Any additional information/paperwork will be sent to your email. Feel free to email with any additional questions (email@example.com)
- Provide a method for customers to contact with any issues related to your product
- All refunds must be made through vendors’ credit card platform or PayPal and are not the responsibilty of this fundraiser.
- Vendors will be required to complete customer sales transactions through their own credit card processor or PayPal.
- You will receive an email no later than 24 hours after registration which will include the link to the directory where your logo, images, descriptions and links will be active.
- Make sure that everything is working, looks satisfactory, and you have tested the link from your logo for functionality
- No changes can be made after 48 hours beyond registration
- NO REFUNDS
- Your logo and link will connect visitors to our fundraiser beginning on December 3, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. and will be shut off at 6 pm on December 24, 2020
We wanted to do something meaningful and beneficial for all parties involved in this fundraiser. We thought that doing an online shopping fundraiser would be beneficial because:
- To encourage shopping from home.
- To promote small businesses and those trying to make ends meet during the pandemic.
- To raise awareness about our cause and organization
- To create an event that doesn’t require a large out of pocket for our nonprofit, vendors, or those wanting to donate, but don’t have extra funds
- Many people will be doing holiday shopping online
We are not requiring any additional fees (no percentage of proceeds owed) beyond the one-time registration fee. We, of course, greatly appreciate any donation amounts that your company or person can afford. We do not want to pressure any businesses right now; but truly appreciate you considering this cause.
Additionally, we are asking for feedback after the event. We hope to have a great response and would love to make this a regular shopping experience for upcoming holidays and potentially during the year. Please let us know if you would like us to contact as the next shopping holiday is approaching.
All vendors will be required to:
Follow the emailed instruction (after registering and paying the fee) in order to provide your:
- Business/Service Name,
- Contact information,
- Link to your website/online store
- A description of your products/services
- Any images
- Any promotions you’d like to advertise (maximum 3)
Once received, your “virtual booth” will be active within 24 hours of registration
We’re sorry, but no refunds will be issued by our organizationWe wanted to do something meaningful and beneficial to all parties involved in this fundraiser. We thought that doing an online fundraiser would be beneficial:
I’m sorry, we’d love to, but we do not guarantee anything. We’d love for vendors to encourage their families, friends, networks to stop on to shop.
Most of the setup will be done on our end. All you need to do is make sure to provide the info requested after registration
This is the responsibility of each vendor to calculate, collect and pay as they are required.
Select your "Virtual Booth" and any Upgrades
Select and reserve your spot today*
To complete registration, please follow the emailed instructions. We will need:
- Business/Service Name
- Contact Information
- Link to your website/online store
- Description of your products/services
- Any images (maximum 3)
- Promotions you’d like to advertise (maximum 3)
*Subject to final approval (some products cannot be accepted based on the values of our nonprofit.) We are not able to promote any political movement or party, tobacco, drugs, anything that rolls back women’s rights or inequality of any people