Register now for your
You can make new customers this and future holiday shopping seasons & also be able to provide support for women and children who are affected by domestic violence.
shop for the cause
to register for your "virtual Booth"
please follow these steps:
1) Select and reserve your spot by selecting your plan from the 3 options below.
2) Make your payment online. Any additional donated amount is greatly appreciated *(please see the FAQ below with any questions.)
Please be aware that all vendors and their ads are subject to final approval (some products cannot be accepted based on the values of our nonprofit.) We are not able to promote any political movement or party, tobacco, drugs, anything that rolls back women’s rights or inequality of all people
1) Register Now
Register and select your plan
***Please review the FAQ section below***
Frequently asked questions
Reasons to participate as a vendor:
- Your online “booth” can earn you sales or leads 24 hrs/day between November 26, 2021- December 24, 2021.
- Very affordable advertising costs
- You don’t have to be present, so you can sell without ever changing your pajamas.
- Sales from your site can still happen regardless of inclement weather.
- Your ad is being promoted by a nonprofit for a charitable cause! Our supporters love supporting businesses that support us.
- Your great customer service can earn you faithful, return customers
- Your registration fee and any additional donation you make, supports victims, survivors and children of those affected by domestic violence.
- Earn money from sales without having to be out in crowds during the pandemic!
- Help customers find you and purchase for their holiday shopping online.
- Complete your registration form before 11/18/2021 @ 11:59 pm
- Submit it
- Any additional information/paperwork will be sent to your email. Feel free to email with any additional questions (email@example.com
- Specify your shipping policy
- Specify your payment policy
- Provide any document stating any specifications, disclosures, disclaimers, company specific information so that it is included with your listings
- Specify your policy regarding refunds or exchanges
- Provide a method for customers to contact with any issues related to your product
- All refunds must be made through vendors’ credit card platform or PayPal.
- Vendors will be required to complete customer sales transactions through their own credit card processor or PayPal.
- You will receive an email no later than November 20th which will include the link to the directory where your logo and links will be active.
- Make sure that everything is working, looks satisfactory, and you have tested the link from your logo for functionality
- No changes can be made after November 21st
- NO REFUNDS
- Your logo and link will connect visitors to our fundraiser beginning on November 26, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. and will be shut off at 6 pm on December 24, 2021
We wanted to do something to be meaningful and beneficial to all parties involved in this fundraiser. We thought that doing an online fundraiser would be beneficial:
- To encourage shopping from home.
- To promote small businesses and those trying to make ends meet during the pandemic.
- To raise awareness about our cause and organization
- To create an event that doesn’t require a large out of pocket for our nonprofit, vendors, or those wanting to donate, but don’t have extra funds
- Many people will be doing holiday shopping online
We are not requiring any additional amounts beyond the one-time registration fee. We will greatly appreciate any donation amounts that your company or person can afford. We do not want to pressure any businesses right now; appreciate you considering this cause.
Additionally, we are asking for feedback after the event. We hope to have a great response and would love to make this a regular shopping experience for upcoming holidays. Please let us know if you would like us to contact as the next shopping holiday is approaching.
All vendors will be required to specify their individual business’ policies regarding:
- dispute policy
- other disclaimers vendor-specific
prior to registering
We’re sorry, but no refunds will be issued by our organization, unless there is an error on our end.
I’m sorry, we’d love to, but we do not guarantee anything. We’d love for vendors to encourage their families, friends, networks to stop on to shop.
Most of the setup will be done on our end. All you need to do is make sure to submit a logo or at least a business name. If needed, we can create a nice font with your business name.
This is the responsibility of each vendor to calculate, collect and pay as they are required.